Today’s Recipe needs ONLY 4 ingredients!
Why are Keto desserts just SO GOOD??😋😋
Let’s GO! 👇👇
1. In a small food processor, pulse 1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes for about 25-40 seconds. Don’t over do this, but get it super fine where it almost gets creamy.
2. To the pulsed coconut flakes, add 1/3 cup coconut cream (canned) and 1/5 – 1/4 cup sweetener. Then pulsed again until everything was well combined. You have the option of adding a pinch of salt and/or 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
3. Shape these how you want!
4. Put in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes to firm up.
5. While they are in the freezer, melt your chocolate on the stove top. You can use a saucepan and bring water to a simmer, then add the chocolate to a heatproof glass bowl to melt.
(Here, you have the option of adding 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and melting along with the chocolate to make it more liquid)
6.When the chocolate is melted, take the filling out of the freezer and using a fork, dip them into the melted chocolate and cover in chocolate. Put on a tray to let the excess chocolate drip off and put in the fridge/freezer for another 5-10 minutes to firm up.
* These AMAZING Coconut Chocolate Bars were brought to you by @shredhappens