😍 Here’s another way of keto chicken! Try this today! 👇
1 pound Chicken boneless, skinless
¼ cup olive oil
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning dried, or equal parts garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano
2 teaspoons Garlic Minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice Lemon Zest
1 tablespoon parsley chopped salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt and pepper in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Seal and shake to combine.
2. Place the chicken in the bag. Seal the bag and move the chicken around to coat in the marinade.
3. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
4. Heat a grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat.
5. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until done. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Scan your ketosis with a simple and easy breath
Ketone Breath Meter KETOSCAN mini